Monday, January 21, 2013

Participant Observation

Hello world! This is my first ever blog post on my first ever blog! Instead of sitting here and telling you what I'm going to write about, I shall just state that I have a lot of things on my mind, and therefore there is no "theme" to what I will write. If I am thinking about it, I'll write about it. If you are thinking about something and want to know what I think also, feel free to tell me and I'll write about that too. I'm not very good at giving advice, so that is probably the only thing you won't see here--unless I happen to know and/or understand about a certain type of situation and can speak from experience. 

I'm just a person who thinks a lot and has a lot to say.  I won't call myself an "ordinary" person, because I don't believe such a thing exists. I hope you enjoy reading my future posts as much as I hopefully will enjoy writing them. Welcome to my blog!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment